Sunday, September 21, 2008

Apple Hill = Fun times

It has been a while, and I really haven't had anything really to write about.  So here goes.  We all had a day off so we decided to actually get out of Reno and have some fun. 

Last week I had a Sunday off so James took me to South Lake Tahoe for a nice little walk around.   I had never been before and James wanted to show me, which was super nice.  I got to see Heavenly, which is super pretty.  I thought Heavenly was beautiful in the winter time, it is just as pretty in the summer.  The funny thing is, is Heavenly on the Nevada side is like Las Vegas in the 1980's.  Caesars is now the Monte Blu.  Hahaha!!!!  I felt like I was flash backing. Also you can walk on two states at once!

SO today we, as in Katie, Casey, James and myself all went to Apple Hill.  Apple Hill is the cutsey lil place where there are tons and TONS of apple orchards.  I have never seen so many in my life. 

Here James is on the way driving us all there.  Thanks Handsome :)
                                                                
                                 
                 








Here are Katie and Casey are just being so damn cute just talking with us .  



Then the boys decided they wanted to figure out how and where we would be going so here they are looking at the map...ahh boys being boys...hahaha silly boys 
This was at the Jack Russel Brewery.  They had some awesome beer there really good and thes scenery was really pretty. 
 It was so nice out today.  It was not hot at all! 
Then we had some pretty sweet pies.  I had dutch apple and James had a carmel apple crunch.  Oh yes James added and wanted to make sure I don't forget ala mode and heated up.  The carmel apple was like a diabetic/heart attack killer but really quite good.  The dutch crunch had the best crunchy brown sugar topping on it...sooooooo goooooodddd!!!! Loved it.  The Ice Cream was great with it. I died.  I could not believe how great it was.  I haven't had pie that great in sooo long.  
 

All in all it was a great day now James and I are just chilling and laying down watching Season 3 of the Office enjoying the rest of our night ready to start our weeks 

No comments: