Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I

Seriously have not felt this giddy in a long time.  I really feel like a school girl.  No man has ever come up to me and said he needs to get his Katie fix, and I got one today.  I really could not stop smiling, I was shaking.  I had to sit on the floor.  This guy makes me so stupid, is pathetic.  He is gorgeous and dashing and handsome and dreamy.  He comes into Starbucks store to see me, to talk to me, to look at me.  I really truly cannot believe it.  I am in complete shock over this whole thing.  

He came in on Monday and was pissed he just missed me.  

I am being a dumb girl about this but who the hell cares...it is a silly fantasy smile thing that I shall have and nothing will ever come of it but I can think about and dream of a truly DREAMY  man...An actual man, oh my gosh a man...


His lips and his eyes and his body...oh his body.   His teeth are perfect...

But like everything I am sure there is something making him a complete asshole dick faced jerk where he should lick the slop off the side walk instead of talk to me...hence as to why I will dream about him and nothing more...

Ahh this is fun :)

No comments: