Friday, May 23, 2008

Knitting

I just think somethings are going to be hard and somethings are going to easy.  Life will always be like this.  

Starbucks will never be easy.  Ever in a million years.  I am always the one who has to change I am always the one who has to deal with it.  I am the one who has to be the one who is bad.  Lucky me.  It is stupid to me but who the hell cares.  I am over it.  Fuck it all!  Oh well as they can with me.  

Today I got to work at the knitting store and it was fun as fun can be as usual! I love it there.  Amber and Amanda are hilarious.  There is tons of fun things when it comes to yarn.  I bought Gracie an amazing yarn today and she hopefully will love it.  It is really pretty and really soft.  Lorna's Laces, super pretty colors!

Tomorrow I get to hop on a plane at 7 am ish and fly to San Diego for the sis's graduation.  I am super proud of my sister.  Chrissy has always been the most amazing in the family and she truly is going somewhere.  I really hope and wish her all the best.  She gets to go to London for a whole year and work for a marketing firm.  This will be the best thing she could do.  Get the fuck out this country...I hate it here.  I wish I could I wish I was as smart as her and able to do what she is.   I think it shall be a lot of fun and am glad to get the hell out of Reno for a few days.  I wish it could be longer.

I think that I am the figure out type.  I just need to find the drive.  I just need to write my book and get it all right and just to quote Christian and that one comedian "GIT 'EER DONNE"  (Christian says it funnier I think)

No comments: