Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Someday...



Right now I would expect myself to feel lonely and to a point I guess that is true, but there is something pulling me through.  It is the promise of him.  I know someday its going to happen and its going to to be perfect.  Everything I have gone through will fade away and I will completely captured by his presence.  Nothing will matter anymore except how much he loves me.  I know he's waiting foe me too and that makes it so much sweeter.  Praying for me as I ado for him.  I won't have to wait for it to happen.  Its to happen.  Its going to be everything I've been waiting for and it will be forever.  So no more petty flings, no more guys who do not appreciate me.  No more boyfriends promising me the world and then ripping it out from under me.  I'm waiting for him.  The right one.  Its so going to be worth it

Someday my prince will come....


Stupid Disney

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Yep...when you least expect it.....meanwhile enjoy being a strong independent woman. The good guys appreciate that.