Saturday, June 21, 2008

Where do I start

Here!

Ok so it has been a while because I am horrible about these things.  I think my life can be really rather boring so who wants to read about it...I know I wouldn't! Well sometimes I wouldn't

So knitting wise, I have been knitting like crazy.  Recently I helped make a scarf for a free scarfs to throws patterns.  A really good idea and really they are all looking super cool together (they can been seen on www.jimmybeanswool.com under the free patterns section mine will be month 8 i think).  So much fun to do too; making the pattern and doing them all soo ladies (not that there are any out there reading this, I know that I am not even writing it) if you get a chance, do it, do my pattern and oh yeah buy some yarn!  The other things are some socks I am creating out of some jitterbug yarn.  I love knitting with this yarn it is really soft and smooth and the colors/color patterns created out of it; my my my are to die for.  I have the camo type one going on.  A guy friend of my liked it so much he wanted it, until he saw the pink in it...Boys and pink heaven for bid someone think your gay for wearing pink.  

Also there is some alpaca sox that I just made my mother socks out of.  They have a Faux cable on them and they show up quite nicely with the varigiation.  Plus it is alpaca so who the hell cares if the pattern shows up; they are like the nicest caring loving male cuddling up with you at night and then making you breakfast in the morning.  I have been on a super huge sock kick lately I don't know why.  They are fun and they are challenging I am thinking that could be it... Also I have been making my sister a shall out of you guessed it more alpaca with silk.  This shall is looking very very nice, she will probably hate it, well just because I made it.

My sister Chrissy graduated from college.  Chrissy went to the University of San Diego.  We are all super proud of her.  She got her degree in business and will be on an internship in London for a year.  It was fun being down in San Diego! I love it there, so pretty!  It rained the whole time which was so nice.  I like the rain.  Plus there was so much fun stuff down in San Diego.  The beach and the food...I got to eat at Ruby's which is my absolute favorite restaurant.  

Reno has been Reno.  It is super nice weather.  Working inside all day gets really hard, but I am managing.  I am starting to get used to my first job, which is getting easier.  I think I will eventually like it.  I love working at the yarn store.  Yarn is great especially when what you love is yarn.  Some day there will a beautiful life where we all can see how amazing it is to work with yarn!!!

Of course who could forget about the dog.  Oliver is being oliver.  Just lays about and then cuddles up next to you gets pissed you didn't pet him after you pet him for fifteen minutes.  (He wants you to pet him for about fifteen hours more, and then he will be half way
 satisfied.) Damn dog, but I love him more than anything.  

No comments: