Thursday, July 24, 2008

I think

He can be one of the most beautiful people I have ever met.  Really, he just makes me smile.  I have never thought of anyone this way before, but he is so kind and caring.  I like how we fit in bed together, and how well we sleep.  I just like kissing him. How is that?  He is really is a teddy bear.  He took me to Shakespeare it was amazing! I had so much fun we saw Richard III, and during it there was a shooting star.  So romantic, so well done on his part.  I told him he better be careful a girl could fall for him and or get used to this. :)  Quite easily! 

Anyways that is a whole different topic, I am just going with the flow. 

 My Starbucks is closing.  The only one in Reno, and the customers are pissed.  There are fights going on and there are people who want us to stay.  Starbucks is telling them too bad so sad.  It is in the red trying to keep it open.  WE are the only one in Reno, Nevada that is closing.  Silly I know.  Very very silly.  Really big corporation just one in the whole city of Reno?  If they gave it a year or even six months it would be a place of hopping, but they already wrote it off so there is no more nor is there a chance.  Starbucks is really failing to see how bad they are making themselves look to Reno also how they were apart of a reno beautification project?  Oh well what can we do.

I am such a loser knitter.  Really.  I just start and then stop and then don't finish.  I have so many that I have to actually finish and really really really want to...I have so much yarn I want to actually want to knit with also.  Oh well I will get it done.  I get to go to park city for a whole week...yay...I am so not thrilled...oh well at least I don't have to pay for it :)  

No comments: