Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Stupid Seizures

This is really starting to drive me crazy.  Having seizures and not knowing where they are coming from is not fair, I cannot handle it.  No one knows how I got them no one knows where they are coming from in my brain.  They doctors are not able to actually figure it out.  This is really just not something I want to deal with anymore and it is making me so unhappy I cannot focus.  I am having one every two weeks now.  

What the hell? I understand we all have burdens we have to carry, but I try so hard to be a good person.  This burden is making things so hard on me, I do not know how to actually be happy when it comes to just being.  There is always this at the back of my mind as to when i will have a seizure, and then which it is so much fun to have, and then it so much painful afterwards.  I just wish they would stop as quickly as they started.  

I think things like that would be fair.  Right!?

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hang in there, it must be awful. The brain is such an unknown entity. They'll find something, sometimes you have to get lots of opinions. Hope they find something soon and it's a easy fix.